Director of Youth Ministry, Part Time – St. John Vianney Parish, Colonia, New Jersey
Seeks a part-time Director of Youth Ministry, to coordinate a Middle School and High School Youth Ministry Program. For information and job description go to: sjvianney.com Send resumes and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: 5/30/19
Elementary School Principal – Saint John Vianney School, Colonia, NJ
St. John Vianney is a Catholic School drawing students from Woodbridge, Edison, Clark and Rahway. It currently has an enrollment of 365 students in grades Pre-K3 through 8. The school is seeking a principal for the 2019-2020 school year. Candidates for principal must be willing to assume responsibility for the day-to-day administration of the school as well as assist in developing long range goals for the school, including budgets. Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for developing and maintaining a top grade academic and religious oriented school are a must. The candidate must be a practicing Catholic and hold or be working towards a Master’s Degree in Educational Administration or related field, have or be working toward proper certification and a minimum of five years’ teaching experience.
Salary will be competitive and is negotiable, depending on qualifications and experience. For more information and to request an application please go to: http://school.sjvianney.com/principalsearch
Applications must be completed by Friday, May 24, 2019. No telephone inquiries.
CAREGIVER – Experienced care for the elderly including Dementia and Alzheimers. Good companion; responsible and reliable; will do live in. References available. Call Rebecca: 1-908-992-0511
Will come to your home in Central New Jersey. Highly experienced. Call Lucy: (908) 472-5064.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Reports to Cemetery Superintendent/Foreman
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: None
GENERAL SUMMARY: Prepares graves and maintains cemetery grounds, including but not limited to, excavating of graves, burial functions (installing vaults, concrete crypts, and urns), sodding, seeding, fertilizing, monument and marker setting, operating earth moving and lawn care equipment, and cemetery cleanup.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Follows all safety rules and regulations. Brings safety concerns to direct supervisor.
Responsible for the overall presentation and appearance of the cemetery which includes:
- mowing grass, pruning shrubs, trimming trees, spreading of pesticide/herbicide, and planting/maintaining landscaping.
- Monitor sprinkler system and all lawn maintenance equipment and conduct or schedule repairs as needed.
- Pressure wash vehicles and equipment as instructed.
- Maintain shop area in a safe and clean manner.
- Cleans mausoleums and statues.
- Works individually or in partnership with another groundskeeper to: properly ensure accuracy of interment and entombment; dig and set up graves; open and close graves, niches, crypts; and sets markers, crypt bars and niche bars.
- Purchase supplies within established procedures.
- Work with supervisor to ensure all record keeping is done within established procedures and with adequate safeguards to ensure accuracy.
- Assist clients with the location of gravesites.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: At least six months of grounds keeping or landscaping experience required. Experience with lawn and garden equipment required. This is a catholic faith-based position and requires a caring heart.
- Require: The employee must have a valid driver’s license and is subject to a driving history background check for insurance purposes.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently required to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to sit, reach with hands and arms, climb ladders, stoop, kneel, crouch, and talk and hear. Employees are required to work onsite Monday – Friday with occasional weekend work when necessary. The above statements describe the general nature and level of work of the position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
The Catholic Cemeteries of the Diocese of Trenton is a drug-free work environment and all employees are subject to random drug screening. No telephone calls will be accepted. Please submit a resume along with two professional references and one personal reference to the following:
David O’Connor, Director of Cemeteries
Diocese of Trenton
PO Box 5174, Trenton, NJ 08638-0147
- Computer literacy with strong proficiency in ConnectNow Accounting, Microsoft Excel and Word software
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Access a plus
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instruction in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. No telephone calls will be accepted. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to:
Angela Gitto, Director of Human Resources, Diocese of Trenton, P.O. Box 5147, Trenton, NJ 08648 or e-mail: agitto@dioceseoftrenton
NEED A PRO-LIFE LIVE-IN HOUSEMOTHER
Several Sources Shelters, a non-profit, non-sectarian shelter for pregnant women is seeking a kind, compassionate individual, willing to serve God through those we help. Our “baby-saving” work was featured in the award winning 2014 feature film Gimme Shelter. Salary $23,660, generous vacation. Driver’s license required. For job description, REPLY TO: Susan Harper Lloyd email email@example.com or call 201-819-4699.Visit our website www.severalsources.net.
SELLING YOUR HOME?
Call George Pantozzi, Broker/Sales Associate, Berkshire Hathaway NJ Properties for a complimentary market analysis. I also buy homes.
Cell: 908.392.2677; Office: 908.874.3400 ext. 324
Quality & Reliable Cleaning Service. Free Estimates. Commercial and Residential.
Call Tony or Karina: (732) 670-7437.
The Diocesan Office of Stewardship and Development wants your . . .
• Superb organizational skills
• Ability to do detailed work
• Love for data management
. . . to build Catholic school alumni databases.
Database builders should enjoy data entry and be available for a minimum of
3 hours per week, any weekday between 9 am and 2 pm. Training will be provided. For more information or to join the Database Building Team
Call: 732.562.2452 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org